Eye Care Services in Rural Victoria

The Victorian Eyecare Service (VES) provides optometry care at low cost for persons who hold a pensioner concession card or health care card and live in ruralRural Victoria.  The VES is available in throughout rural Victoria through a large network participating optometrists and ophthalmologists.  The primary care consultation fee is normally bulk billed and patients make a fixed contribution to the cost of glasses or contact lenses. The balance of the cost is subsidised by a State Government grant.  The Victorian Eyecare Service (VES) is funded by the Government of Victoria and administered by the Australian College of Optometry.

Who is eligible?
Permanent residents of Victoria who:
  • hold a Pensioner Concession Card in their own name, and their dependants under the age of eighteen years or 
  • have held a Health Care Card in their own name for at least 6 months continuously, and their dependants under the age of eighteen years
  • hold a Victorian pension card with the permanent residential address in country Victoria. A list of ineligible postcodes is available.


If you are uncertain about your eligibility, you can enquire by telephone to the VES office on 1300 303 125 for the cost of a local call (excluding calls from mobiles) or on 03 9349 7434 or otherwise complete the application form and the VES office will advise you.

For additional information please refer to VES Application Form and Information.  Please note that adult dependants listed on a pension card are not eligible for VES.



Back to top Sandra Rodriguez Dildo Havin A Good Time Some More Anal Play Overwatch Mercy Fucked From Behind Bar Slut Opens Her Watering Holes Taiwan Teen Toilet Scandal Dominant Milf Painful Handjob